Available in a 30 or 60 count box.
CODE RED is happy to offer our rebels a new product we feel will be another tool in enhancing your health. Introducing the CODE RED branded Probiotics.
- Helps Maintain a Healthy Intestinal Microecology
- Supports the Natural Immune Response
- Supports Bowel Regularity
- Supports Lactose Digestion
What is a PROBIOITC? Probiotics are live bacteria and yeasts that are good for you, especially your digestive system. We usually think of these as germs that cause diseases. But your body is full of bacteria, both good and bad. Probiotics are often called "good" or "helpful" bacteria because they help keep your gut healthy.
WHY PICK CODE RED probiotics?
- Best packaging! CR probiotics are sealed individually in aluminum blister packs to reduce compromise of product (these are live cultures folks!)
- Careful selection! We picked the RIGHT strains that are shown to help the most! Lots of companies throw in tons of bacteria, but if they don’t help it is waste of your money.
- It GOES to your GUT! Our product goes where it needs to go. We don’t want your money to be dissolved in your stomach. We use gastro resistant capsules so the product makes it to your intestines, where it will do the most good!
- Oh and this…. DOES NOT CONTAIN: Wheat, gluten, soy, animal or dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial preservatives.
MORE INFO FOR YOU! CR PROBIOTICS are a vegetarian, dairy- and gluten-free, four-strain probiotic totaling 100 billion CFU† per capsule. Each vegetarian capsule is sealed in nitrogen-purged aluminum blister packs to serve as protection from factors proven to compromise the stability of probiotics such as heat, moisture, and oxygen. It provides four researched strains of beneficial bacteria, including the extensively studied HN019® strain of Bifidobacterium lactis. These live microorganisms have proven health benefits and well-established safety and have been tested for epithelial cell adhesion and/or resistance to low pH.
To further support resistance to low pH and the delivery of microorganisms to the small intestines, we use gastro-resistant capsules. These specially designed, innovative capsules help slow exposure of actives to stomach acid and ensure more targeted release.
DIRECTIONS: Take one capsule with water daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Individuals taking medication should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare practitioner.
Dose is 1 capsule
**International Shipping Available to Canada & United Kingdom only **