Good nutrition is a basis for wellness, and good nutrition usually translates into a stronger immune system and better health. An important aspect of good nutrition is micronutrition (vitamins and minerals).[1-4] Micronutrients participate in converting food to energy; building and repairing tissues and DNA; manufacturing neurotransmitters, hormones, and other modulators in the body; breaking down and detoxifying xenobiotics and medications; and maintaining growth, reproduction, and health. According to research by the USDA and other organizations, the American diet is lacking micronutrients.[5-8] In fact, nine out of 10 Americans are missing key micronutrients. Mass food production, storage techniques, poor food choices, and nutrient-depleting preparation methods may contribute to inadequacies. The bottom line is that children and adults are not consuming enough nutrient-rich foods to meet all their most basic vitamin and mineral needs. What’s more, some scientists feel that the recommended intakes (e.g., %DV, DRIs, EARs, RDAs) may not meet the requirements of all individuals, especially the chronically ill.*
There are numerous reasons to select Multivitamin:
- Balanced Profile Vitamins and minerals work synergistically and cooperatively when present in proper amounts.
- Bioavailability The micronutrients are provided in bioavailable forms so that they can be better absorbed and utilized.
- Energy Production Multivitamin provide generous levels of B vitamins, which serve as prime coenzymes in glycolysis and oxidative phosphorylation and as cofactors in amino acid and lipid metabolism.
- Antioxidant Protection Vitamins E and C, selenium, zinc, beta carotene, and trace elements provide broad-spectrum antioxidant activity.
- Detoxification Support Xenobiotics, including environmental pollutants and medications, must undergo biotransformation into molecules that can be easily excreted from the body.
Directions: Take one capsule twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional. Consult your healthcare professional prior to use. Individuals taking medication should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare professional. Do not use if tamper seal is damaged.
Formulated to Exclude: Wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, and artificial preservatives.
Dose is 1 Capsule twice daily (morning and night)
1 Bottle Contains 120 tablets